Holly Hills Little League ~ Challenger Division
- Respect your teammates, coaches, opponent, and fans.
- Players will wear appropriate uniforms at games – cap, jersey, pants/shorts, stirrup socks, & athletic shoes.
- Good sportsman-like behavior only – no profanity or rudeness tolerated.
- All players will remain on the bench during the game and practices. Parents and fans will be seated separately.
- Coaches reserve the right to discipline when necessary. If behavior is inappropriate, the player may be requested to leave the field.
- Respect your players, opponents and fans. Maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- Managers will maintain scheduling, selection of coaching staff, and field leadership.
- Coaches will wear appropriate dress at games – coaches’ cap and shirt.
- Coaches will display good sportsmanship at all times – no profanity or rudeness.
- All games and practices will take place unless manager re-schedules.
- Equipment will be maintained by coaching staff.
- Respect and support your players and coaches.
- Display proper behavior at all times. No profanity or rude behavior will be tolerated.
- Discipline will be maintained primarily by the coaches. If parental intervention is necessary it will be with the advice and direction of the coaches.
- Parents are responsible for notifying the coaches if their player cannot make it to a game or practice.